Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for October 17th, 2014

United Presbyterian Church, 1961.

United Presbyterian Church, 1961.

By JoAnne Matsumura

Black Diamond’s First Presbyterian Church was built under the leadership of Foreman Joseph Metzler in 1910. Rev. David Blythe was moderator for the Seattle Presbytery on September 26, 1910, with 66 charter members.

As it happens with many churches, it takes time to garner new members and there was a time when the choir outnumbered the congregation. (more…)

Read Full Post »